1. running a red light, execution by a fast running car until death.
2. double parking, life in prison with out chance of appeal.
3. talking on the phone while driving 15 years in a maximum security prison.
what you guys think????
now lets come to the point…
we need serious action by the traffic police, to apply the rules that THEY made.
when I read the rule book of the traffic police it’s world class, when I go out to the street it’s another story. and here are some:
- Every body on the left lane want to go right, and everyone on the right lane want to go left.
- Traffic signal is the start up of a racing, highways are NASCAR racing arena.
- A four lane road, you see it as four, and I do know how to count it is four, but what I see in front me is 7 cars, I didn’t know that was even possible.
- No parking area, so the Traffic police car is PARKED to ensure no other car park!
- A guy “I know it’s a guy since women don’t drive” on his mobile while the car goes left and right, you honk, and he gives you the look, how dare I do that!
- You want to turn, just turn, why signal?!!! who ever manufactured this car did it only to signal if you wanted to race! plus, how would a man see that small light anyway!
- Close the right lane at a traffic signal to be first, and who ever wants to turn right let him wait, unless it’s you that wants to turn then honk, curse or even batter get out of the car and beat the crap out of the guy!
- You are on the left lane, drive as you own the road a 120km speed limit and do 60 who ever comes ignore him, he would pass you from the right.
- Right lane is for fast cars.
- Check points, in tunnels and at bends, surprise OH $HIT! BAM! you were speeding as they take you on a stretcher!
- You crash into a car from behind because the guy in front of you wants to see the car crash on the side of the road.
- people crossing the street, do they still do that???!!!!
lets keep it at that and hope for the best!
ahhhh, that been said!